Ironstring Communications is a writing and photography company.
Clients from Manhattan to Melbourne
use our photography to convey stories about products, people, and places.
- Editorial and advertising: From pro cycling teams to Patagonian sea lions, Arizona water treatment plants to rural California helicopter pilots—we photograph the personalities, locations, and things that tell your story.
- Interior design: Medical clinics, hospitals, property managers, hotels, interior decorators, and homeowners use our photographs to bring spaces to life.
There is no limit to what we can print on:
- Fabric (room dividers, upholstery, wall, and window coverings)
- Metal, wood, and plastic for interior and exterior applications
- Self-adhesive vinyl wall, floor, and ceiling coverings
- Backlit displays
- Windows and point of sale displays
- Tell us what you have in mind and we'll create a custom gallery of images to choose from.
- Architecture and product: Construction and manufacturing firms hire us for interior and exterior architectural and
product photography. Give us a call to discuss how we can showcase your work.
- Advertising: Print ads, point of sale displays, trade show booths: we can create and print images for every marketing need.
- Stock images: Our catalog features activities such as cycling, surfing,
skiing, camping, hiking and city walking in Europe, South America,
Australia, New Zealand, Africa, and the United States.
We also write about the things we photograph. Our editing services ensure that your copy projects a professional, detail-oriented image.
- Feature articles and books: We've researched and written books
and articles on topics ranging from cycling stars to software usability, the history of Spanish cycling to financial planning for beginners.
- Business and sponsorship proposals: As an example of our capacities, we often write sponsorship marketing proposals for sports management agencies. One recent pitch elicited such strong interest from cycling team sponsors
that the management company contracted us to write a structured business
proposal. Three weeks later the team inked a multi-million
dollar title sponsorship deal.
- Press releases, ad copy, TV scripts: Stumped by how to write a press release? Let us handle it—just
as dozens of clients have when calling on us to write print and television ad copy as well as TV and video scripts.
- Editing: Keeping track of grammar and style conventions is bewildering, and we are here to help. Writing a speech
keeping you up at night? For an hourly fee we'll quickly turn your talk and its PowerPoint
companion into a work of genius. We can also review your promotional and informational copy to ensure it's free of image-damaging mistakes.
Inquire about our